About the Item
Vtech Spinning Lights Learning Hippo™;
Have a blast with the Spinning Lights Learning Hippo™ by VTech®. This vocabulary builder uses moving lights with six fun activities to encourage language development as well as introduce numbers by making a connection between what they see and what they hear. Your child can spin the lights around the alphabet circle by pulling the bird on the toy hippo’s back to learn about letters, phonics, objects, animals and more. They can also move the lights around one at a time by moving the tail up or down. Move the hippo’s mouth and he will ask questions to help reinforce learning. Press the ABC button and your preschooler will learn their ABCs as they sing and watch the lights move along to the Alphabet Song. Press the 123 button to see the lights come on to introduce numbers. In music mode, they can move the rolling ball in the center of the musical hippo to add fun sound effects to 26 cheerful melodies. Take a spin with this learning hippo for tons of fun!
- Have a blast with the light up toy hippo by VTech toys; the toys interactive learning resources introduce letters, numbers, objects and more
- Toddler toy is both an alphabet toy and counting toy in one; rolling the red ball plays fun sound effects that teach your toddler
- Preschool toy teaches 26 fun facts, play 6 fun activities and hear 26 cheerful melodies and 4 sing-along songs; answer 50 quiz questions to reinforce toddler learning
- Infant toy encourages language development and introduces numbers by making a connection between what kids see and what they hear
- The early learning center is intended for toddlers 18 months to 4 years old; 2 AA batteries included for demo only, use new batteries for regular use
- Product Dimensions : 2.4 x 13.8 x 10.3 inches
Item Weight : 2.05 pounds
Shipping Weight : 2.1 pounds
Batteries : 2 AA batteries required.
Recommended Age: Suitable for 18 months and above