- Its unique 'lean-and-steer' design gives kids the feeling of 'surfing' the sidewalk.
- The front wheels are 4-inch in diameter and the one in back is 3-inch and made of polyurethane.
- The two wheels in front are placed 8 inches apart for stability.
- The handle grips are a thick, durable, comfortable rubber.
- The length of the deck is 300mm.
Surfing the sidewalk with the Mini Micro was elected Toy of the Year by kids and parents several times! This sports toy not only encourages movement and exercise, it also helps children to learn balance, co-ordination and motor skills. It was specially developed for toddlers and pre-schoolers, in collaboration with Swiss medical professionals. The T-tube handle makes it even safer and has a safety lock so that only parents can remove it, when needed, for storing. The Mini Micro's unique lean-and-steer mechanisms patented and the deck is reinforced with fibreglass. The soft plastic and rounded edges make it easier for younger children to handle and helps avoid injuries. The high-quality brake has a steel spring insert and doesn't heat up while breaking.
Product Dimensions: 59.5 x 14.5 x 24.5 cm
Package Dimensions: 59.5 x 14.5 x 24.5 cm
Shipping Weight: 2.50KG
Recommended Age: Suitable for 2-5 years
|Gender||Boy / Girl|