- Ideal for creating training manuals, presentations and internal reports, bind up to 450 sheets of paper (900 pages), compatible with all 21 ring CombBind systems
- 51 mm comb diameter, accurate A4 length and hole spacing for perfect alignment with A4 paper for a professional finish
- Flexible and robust construction for quick and easy de-binding and re-binding of documents, comb bind spines allow the document to lay flat making page turning, note taking and photocopying easy
- High quality, PVC resins ensure that GBC combs won’t chip, scratch, peel or discolour and can be re-used
- Contents: 50 x GBC CombBind Binding Combs, 51 mm, 450 Sheet Capacity, A4, White, 1.226 kg, 4028207
It’s easy to see why the conventional, editable GBC CombBind is our best selling binding spine. Whether you want to produce training manuals or internal reports, CombBind spines enable you to create stylishly bound, editable documents up to A4 size. With a CombBind spine, pages lie flat for convenient note taking and photocopying and it’s simple to add or remove pages with a machine for quick edits. These durable, plastic spines won't scratch, chip, peel or discolour and can be reused time after time.
It’s easy to see why the classic, conventional GBC CombBind is our best selling binding spine. Whether you want to produce functional, everyday manuals or bind internal reports, CombBind spines enable you to create stylish, editable documents up to A4 size quickly and efficiently.
GBC plastic comb binding offers unparalleled flexibility when it comes to updating documents. You can add, replace or remove individual pages whenever required, saving you the time and expense of reproducing a whole document if you only want to update a single page. Simply remove the plastic spine, edit your pages and rebind the document on your machine. And the bound pages lie flat too which makes pages easy to turn and photocopying quick and simple.
Whether you are a novice or expert binder, comb binding is an easy 4-step process that everyone can master. Simply: 1. Collate the pages you wish to bind. 2. Punch the document using an electric or manual comb binding machine. 3. Insert the document onto the comb teeth. 4. Complete the closing process: with all pages and your chosen covers placed securely on the comb, just close the binding mechanism to secure your document and the process is complete.
GBC combs are available in a wide range of colours and in 14 different sizes, in both A5 and A4, enabling you to bind documents from 2 up to 450 pages. Choose from 6mm to 28mm combs which are available in a round format, or 32mm to 51mm combs which are oval in shape to accommodate larger, thicker documents.