- Certified safe for children
- Recommended by experts
- Fun and easy to use at mealtimes and during food preparation and cooking
- Knife handle sits in the palm using the strength in a child's palm to push down through food
- Knife blade is cleverly designed to chop through food but not skin
- Knife blade end made from food safe stainless steel
- Colourful soft touch areas help develop the strength in their pincer grip (a key motor skill)
- Develops co-ordination, dexterity and confidence
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- BPA and Phalathates free
- Multiple award winning British design
Certified safe for children, this knife has a clever, ergonomic design that allows children from 18+ months to safely chop their own food, building confidence and independence at mealtimes.
The knife is contoured to perfectly fit your child's hand, using the strength in their arm and hand they can apply downward pressure to cut through a wide range of different food types and textures.
The short, smooth handles encourage the correct finger placement, developing dexterity, coordination and control, and making it easy to transition to adult cutlery as and when they are ready.
Product Dimensions: 10 x 3.75 x 14 cm
Package Dimensions: 10 x 3.75 x 14 cm
Shipping Weight: 1KG
Recommended Age: Suitable for 18 months and above